- This event has passed.
Greg Hubler Hyundai/Ford Night of Thrills presented by Anderson/Madison County Visitors Bureau and Knapp Supply
Oct 10, 2020
Saturday, October 10, 2020
RACING DIVISIONS: Trailer Race Figure 8’s, School Bus Figure 8’s, Ford Division Figure 8’s, Front Wheel Drive Figure 8’s, Roll Over Contest, Cork Screw Race
GENERAL ADMISSION: Adults – $15; Kids (6-12) $5, 5 and under Free
ADVANCED TICKETS: Can be purchased by calling (765) 642-0206 ext. 121, Monday – Friday 10:00am – 4:00pm and after 11:00am on Saturdays.
PIT PASS: Member Pit Pass – $26; Non-Member – $31
Ages 13 and under are not permitted to the pit area. Ages 14 to 17 will need to fill out a minor waiver form with parent/legal guardian at the pit office.
Health and Safety of Fans/Competitors:
- Additional hand sanitizing stations have been placed throughout the facility. Please frequently wash and sanitize your hands.
- Please wear a mask where you can not keep a 6ft distance between your party and others.
- We would appreciate that you do not set directly behind another party. Please space yourself accordingly.
- Please stay home if you are sick, have a fever, or otherwise display symptoms of COVID-19.
- Please sit with the people that you came with.
EVENT SCHEDULE: 4:00 PM Open Pit Gates 5:00 PM Practice (Rotating) Crown Vic’s Figure 8 Front Wheel Drive Figure 8 Others 6:00 PM Qualifying Crown Vic’s Figure 8 Front Wheel Drive Figure 8 6:30 PM Driver’s Meeting 6:50 PM Invocation & National Anthem 7:00 PM Racing Begins Crown Vic’s Figure 8 (15 Laps) Front Wheel Drive Figure 8 (15 Laps) Roll Over Contest Cork Screw Race (8 Laps) School Bus Figure 8 (12 Laps) Trailer Figure 8 (15 Laps)
Trailer Figure 8 Entry and Rules – Click Here
First 12 entries receive $200, Additional entries receive $100. Email email@example.com or stop by the office to submit an entry.