- This event has passed.
ARCA/CRA Super Series Late Models presented by Mitch Smith Auto Service and Perfecto
- Date: Sunday, April 10
- Divisions: ARCA/CRA Super Series Late Models, Kenyon Midgets, Vintage Wrench Ford Division, Noble Wine & Spirits ThunderCars
- Streaming: https://www.racingamerica.com/schedule
- Tickets: $15 for Adults; Kids 6-12 $5; 5 and Under FREE
- Times: Front Gates Open at 2:00pm, Racing Begins at 4:00pm
- Seating: General Admission Seating and Stadium Seats are permitted
- Cooler Policy: No Outside Food or Drink
- Accepted Payment: NEW FOR 2022! Cash or Credit Cards are Accepted at All Locations!
- Pit Pass: Member Pit Pass – $26 ; Non-Member – $33
- Ages 13 and under are not permitted to the pit area. Ages 14 to 17 will need to fill out a minor waiver form with parent/legal guardian at the pit office
EVENT SCHEDULE: 10:00 AM Open Pit Gates 11:45 AM CRA Drivers Meeting 12:30 PM Practice – Rotating (2 Rounds) ARCA/CRA Super Series – 30 Minutes USSA Kenyon Midgets Noble Wine & Spirits ThunderCars Vintage Wrench Ford Division 2:00 PM
Front Gates Open
USSA Kenyon Midgets Noble Wine & Spirits ThunderCars Vintage Wrench Ford Division ARCA/CRA Super Series Late Models 3:30 PM Driver’s Meeting 3:50 PM Invocation and National Anthem 4:00 PM Heats USSA Kenyon Midgets (10 Laps) Features ARCA/CRA Super Series Late Models (125 Laps) USSA Kenyon Midgets (30 Laps) Noble Wine & Spirits ThunderCars (35 Laps) Vintage Wrench Ford Division (30 Laps)