Best Way Disposal Figure 8 Madness presented by Jane Pauley Community Health Center
Schedule of Events:
- Pit Gates Open – 3:00pm
- Front Gates Open – 4:00pm
- Qualifications – 5:30pm
- Denny Adams Retirement Celebration – 6:30pm
- Racing Begins – 7:00pm
- Adults – $18
- Kids (6-12) – $5
- Ages 5 and under Free
- The ticket office is open from 10:00am – 4:00pm on Monday, July 3 and starting at 10:00am on Tuesday, July 4.
- Phone orders will be accepted on Monday, July 3 only by calling (765) 642-0206.
Racing Divisions in Action:
- Front Wheel Drive Figure 8
- Ford Division Figure 8
- Trailer Race Figure 8
- School Bus Figure 8
- Parking is Free. We will park people in the main lot and then move to the campground to the east.
- Credit Cards are accepted at all permanent buildings at the speedway (concession stands, ticket office, souvenir stands, and beer stands.
- No outside food or beverages are permitted.